Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sylar Short Stories: August 27 and October 1, 2010

Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar!

Sylar: WHAT?!

Me: (Looking for him in a crowd of people at the mall) WHERE ARE YOU?!

Sylar: You’re looking right at me.

Me: (squint eyes to get a better look) I don’t see you...wait WHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

Sylar: What?!

Me: WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR HAIR!? (People start to look at me weirdly)

Sylar: I just got a hair cut!

Me: (Mouth gaped open, resisting the urge to swipe my hand over his head) why such a drastic change?

Sylar: (pulls a chair for me) sit down.

Me: (Sits down, worried)

Sylar: I was hanging out with Peter and we were ... (softly says something I couldn’t hear)

Me: (Eyebrow raised) doing what?

Sylar: We were... playing with Star Trek figurines.

Me: (Attempts to hold in laughter) go on...

Sylar: And Peter jokingly suggested I should cut my hair like Spock’s. While I went to take a nap, he used my power and started to cut my hair! Then I woke up to a BOWL CUT!

Me: (still trying to hold in the laughter, nodding fast)

Sylar: And so here I am; fresh out of the barber shop. (Looks into a window to check his reflection) I think it looks good, very military. Maybe too short, I don’t know. What do you think?

Me: (hesitating) um...uh...err... Oh wow, now I know what it’s like when girls ask their boyfriend of husband if the thing they’re wearing makes them look bad.

Sylar: -_-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar!

Sylar: (Behind a bush) SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Me: Jeez! What?!

Sylar: I’m watching Spock and this girl. She actually reminds me of you. It’s so interesting. It’s like déjà vu! (laughs)

Me: Okay...I’ll watch with you. (Crouches with Sylar behind a bush)

Girl: Spock! Spock! Spock! Spock! Spock! Spock! Spock! Spock! Spock! Spock! Spock! Spock! Spock! Spock! Spock! Spock! Spock! Spock! Spock! Spock! Spock! Spock! Spock! Spock!

Spock: (emotionless, as usual) What?

Girl: Hi.

Spock: Hello.

Girl: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Spock: Excuse me? For what reason did you squeal? My ears are terribly sensitive.

Girl: YOU’RE SPOCK. THE ONE AND ONLY SPOCK! (Hugs him and doesn’t let go)

Spock: Excuse ... er... um.... (awkward moment for him)

Uhura: SPOCK! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! Why are you hugging her?

Spock: (Lifts hands up) she’s hugging me and she won’t let go.

Uhura: (taps the girls shoulder) excuse me, can you stop hugging my boyfriend?

Girl: NO! He’s mine! (growls at Uhura)

Uhura: Are you serious? Did you just growl at me?! Spock, I’m warning you; get her off or I’ll do it myself.

Spock: Um... (Looks around, sighs, pinches her neck, she falls to the ground) There. Happy?

Uhura: Yes (smiles and kisses him)

Me: Awe, that was cute. Wasn’t that cute Sylar? (looks beside, he’s not there) Sylar? (looks behind) Sylar?! SYLAR! SYLAR! SYLAR! SYLAR!

Sylar: WHAT?!

Me: Where did you go?

Sylar: I went to buy a drink, I got bored. Why? Did you miss me? (Smug smile)

Me: No, not really. (smiles)

Sylar: YES YOU DID! (hugs me tightly)

Me: (muffled) SYLAR! GET OFF. LOOK OVA DARE. (Sees Spock and Uhura behind a bush laughing at us)

No comments:

Post a Comment