Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Sylar Is The Bad Guy...JUST KIDDING

OH SYLAR! What would the world of Sylar lovers do without you? For those who think I'm delirious (ahem, my brother), I do know that Sylar is a fictional character played by the awsome actor, Zachary Quinto. This is the first post, by the way, because I don't want the front page feeling lonely -_- Anyways, the upcoming post will be the "Sylar Short Stories" that I post daily on Zachary Quinto Community. Hope you like them as I make fun, provoke, and pretty much torment Sylar and don't get killed! =] Impossible? Of course.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zachary Quinto (as Sylar) smiling his sexy bum off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Favourite quote of the day from Zachary Quinto Community:
"Do you think Spock has a workout routine?"

No comments:

Post a Comment