Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sylar Short Stories: February 15-14, 10, 4

Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar!

Sylar: And just like that, my eyebrow hairs are tamed.

Me: Dude, what are you doing?

Director: CUT!

Sylar: I’M IN THE MIDDLE OF FILMING A COMMERCIAL!

Me: For (looks at the thing that Sylar is holding) EYEBROW TAMER?! (Laughs)

Sylar: Stand to the side (Stares at me, then at the camera) With this, I am able to do many of the common activities I do without having to worry about my eyebrows!

Me: (Steps in front of the camera, super enthusiastic) like sawing off people’s heads and taking their power!

Director: CUT! (whispers to the crew) Where’s the makeup crew! We need to cover some of the shine on Sylar’s forehead!

Sylar: STOP MESSING THIS UP FOR ME!

Me: What?! It’s funny! (Takes the product, opens it, puts some on my hands and smells it) ugh, this stinks.

Sylar: So quit touching it! (Makeup people come to powder his forehead)

Me: (Putting some of the cream on Sylar’s eyebrows, combs it using the eyebrow comb, and I face the camera) even serial killers like Sylar need his eyebrows tamed! What would he do without it?!

Sylar: (Smiles) Yeah, very funny Nicole.

Director: AND CUT! THAT’S A WRAP!

Sylar and I: What?

Director: That was perfect!

Sylar: No way! THAT IS NOT GOING TO BE USED ON NATIONAL TELEVISION!

(Later that week, in Sylar’s house)

Me: TURN ON THE TV!

Sylar: (turns on the TV, the commercial is on) oh...my...gosh.

Me: (stands in front of him) Hey, at least your eyebrows look AWESOME!

Sylar: -_-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar!

Sylar: (Nowhere to be seen) ARGH CAN YOU HELP ME?!

Me: (Looking around) WHERE ARE YOU?!

Sylar: (Hand pops out from a pile of chocolates and flowers) HERE!

Me: (Trying to find his hand under the massive pile, finds it and pulls him out) are you okay?

Sylar: (Brushes off his pants, picks out a flower out of his hair) my head is buzzing and I smell like roses and chocolates, but otherwise I’m fine.

Me: (Still looking at the massive pile) how did you get under there?

Sylar: I have no idea! I just took a couple steps out of my house, and next thing I know, it’s dark and it smells like chocolate! I really dislike Valentine’s Day.

Me: OH! IT’S ST. VALENTINE’S DAY TODAY?!

Sylar: Um...yeah! How else do you explain the chocolates and flowers? (Runs hands through his hair, pulls out another flower)

Me: Well I thought you usually get flowers and chocolate!

Sylar: Yes, and now I’M SICK AND TIRED OF IT! If I get another box of chocolates or flowers for Valentine’s, I’m literally going to kill that person. I’d be pretty mad if you got me flowers or chocolate!

Me: (Shocked at his response) actually...I got you...um... (looks through wallet, hoping to find something for him, I find a coupon for pie that I wanted to use) THIS! (hands him the coupon)

Sylar: YAY! SOMETHING USEFUL! Thanks! (Gives me a kiss on the cheek) Happy St. Valentine’s Day!

Me: (my heart melts as I giggle like an idiot)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar!

Me: WHERE ARE YOU?! (Goes outside, looks into the sky, squints eyes, sees someone flying in a Superman costume)

1st stranger: What’s that?

2nd stranger: Is it a bird?

1st stranger: Is it a plane?

2nd stranger: NO! IT’S SUPER... WAIT. No it isn’t! IT’S...

Me: SYLAR!

1st and 2nd stranger: AHHHH! (Start running) Girl you better run!

Me: (Looks at them, calmly) no, I’m fine.

1st stranger: AHHHHHHHHHH (runs into a tree, goes unconscious)

Me: (Grimaces) ouch. HEY SYLAR! DO THE POSE!

Sylar: (Flying in the air, does the famous Superman pose) I’m coming down! (Lands perfectly) What do you think?

Me: (examining his costume and blurts out) spandex is lovely on you. (Goes red after hearing what I said.)

Sylar: I know right? The fan girls would just love to see this! (puts on a button on shirt)

Me: (goes wide eyed) You shouldn’t have said that. LOOK! (points off to the distance)

(Sarahi, Tiff, Jeslil, and Ziggyeor come running)

Sylar: AHH! GOTTA GO! (Rips off shirt, flies off, comes back down) HAH! DID YOU SEE THAT CLASSIC SUPERMAN MOVE? (Flies back into the air)

Me: -_-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar!

Sylar: (Yawns, opens the fridge door and gets out his milk, clutches something red in his other hand) AHH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!

Me: (sighs) don’t you remember? We were supposed to see a play at 2. It’s 3 in the afternoon right now.

Sylar: Oh...right...well you know, you could have...

Me: (eyes turn towards his hand holding the red thing) what’s that?

Sylar: (Follows my gaze, hides it behind his back) nothing...

Me: (eyes go wide) OH MY GOSH THERE IS A SPIDER ON YOUR PJS!

Sylar: AHHHH! (He drops the red thing)

Me: (Quickly pick it up) MA HAH! NINJA! (Looks at the red thing, it’s an Uhura doll) You like Uhura?

Sylar: (Grabs it from my hand) NO! OF COURSE NOT! (Looks down, rocks on his heels) Maybe...

Me: Aww! That’s so cute! Sylar, you are just so darn cute!

Sylar: (blushes) hehe. (Clears his throat, grabs the Uhura plush, bring her up to his room, and comes back down, and in a gruff voice) I’m going to go do some manly things now.

Me: -_-

1 comment: