Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sylar Short Stories: February 3-2, January 30, 28, 2010

Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar!

Sylar: YEAH?! WHAT?! (Trips and falls down the stairs, knocks his head pretty hard)

Me: OH MY GOSH! (Runs to his side, holds his head up) ARE YOU OKAY?

Sylar: (Sits upright, rubs his head) where am I? What happened?

Me: You’re in the park. You just tripped and fell down those stairs.

Sylar: Oh. Another question...Who are you?

Me: I’m your friend... (Worried) Nicole.

Sylar: Oh, okay. Um. Who am I?

Me: (Shocked, goes wide eyed) You don’t know who you are? Your name is Gabriel Gray! SYLAR!

Sylar: So my name is Sylar? And you’re my girlfriend?

Me: (Blushes, giggles) I’m not your girlfriend and yes, your name is Sylar.

Sylar: But you are a girl and you are my friend so therefore, a girlfriend?

Me: Sure (giggles) let’s go and try to get your memory back

Sylar: Okay. (gets up)

(We walk by a guy selling pumpkin pie; Sylar has no reaction towards this)

Me: Wait! What did we just pass by?

Sylar: A pumpkin pie stand?

Me: (Dumbfounded) let’s keep going...

(We walk by a ton of fan girls, he does not run or fly away, and I continue my disbelief)

Me: Okay, this is seriously freaking me... (I trip on a tree branch and this makes me fall on Sylar, who also falls)

Sylar: (hits his head again) Ouch, my head hurts. Nicole, why are you on top of me?

Me: (Blushed, gets up) I’m sorry, I tripped and fell on you...WAIT. Did you just say my name?

Sylar: Yes...what’s the matter?

Me: WHAT’S YOUR NAME?

Sylar: Sylar...did I have amnesia or some... (sniffs the air) I SMELL PIE.

Me: -_-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar!

Sylar: (opens his front door) WHAT?!

Me: I’M SO BORED. Entertain me.

Sylar: Oh. Um, I was just going to the grocery store. Um, you want to come with me?

Me: Sure, it might entertain me. (trudging to his car because of my boredom)

(10 minutes later, we arrive at the grocery store. We enter the grocery store, we get many looks of fear)

Sylar: (Getting a basket, woman is in the way) Excuse me.

Woman: AHHHHH! (Runs and drops everything she was holding)

(We walk through the store, grabbing something in every aisle, still getting horrified stares and screams)

Man: HEY YOU! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT COMING IN HERE AND SCARING EVERYONE.

Sylar: (turns around) Excuse me? (Looks him dead straight in the eye)

Man: (goes wide eyed) UM NEVER MIND. (Turns around, screams and runs out the door)

Sylar: Let’s go pay!

(We walk up to a super long line)

Me: Sylar? Why this line?

Woman 2: (Looks at Sylar, goes wide eyed, she moves out of the line, the rest of the line follows until we’re next to pay)

Cashier: (Gulps, starts sweating) hel...hello. Did you find...find...everything you were...were looking for?

Sylar: (looks at him with the evil stare) No. Your prices are a bit too high

Cashier: (to the point of fainting) then...then...it’s (squeaks) free. (faints)

Sylar: (Takes his groceries) come on Nicole! (Grinning from ear to ear)

Me: (Looking for his car) wow, is it always like that when you buy groceries?

Sylar: Actually, no! I actually have no idea why they were that scared. Usually, I get a lot of staring. I NEVER get screams or free stuff.

Me: (looks at his face, goes wide eyed) uh...uh...THERE’S A SPIDER ON YOUR FACE! (points)

Sylar: (goes wide eyed) AHHHHHHHHHH!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar!
Sylar: WHAT!?

Spock: You need not yell. I must discuss something of rather importance with you.

Sylar: DUDE! I’M NOT TALKING WITH YOU. I DON’T LIKE YOU.

Spock: Take a number. But of course, what I must speak to you are about your misdemeanours against innocent victims.

Sylar: HAH! WHY DON’T YOU TAKE A NUMBER! You aren’t the first to try to change me!

Me: Hey guys! What’s going on?

Sylar: Mister Spock is trying to prevent me from killing people for their power.

Me: (looks at Spock) Really? Trust me, you aren’t the first to try to change him.

Spock: Why is everyone under the impression that this is a tough task to accomplish? Surely someone can change him.

Me: Nope! Sorry! You’d make the logical choice of not trying to change him.

Spock: Very well. (walks back to James T. Kirk)

Kirk: HAH! I TOLD YOU SO!

Spock: -_-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar!

Sylar: WHAT?! I’M ACTUALLY NOT BUSY SO YOU HAVE MY COMPLETE ATTENTION!

Me: I have a question that has been bothering me for quite a while actually.

Sylar: (goes wide eyed) it’s not one of those “do you like me” kind of questions is it?

Me: NO! Of course not! I was just wondering why you haven’t killed me or ran away from me since I’m like one of your biggest fans!

Sylar: (relieved) OH! It’s because unlike the fan girls...

Raine: AHHH! SYLAR! LET’S GET HIM GIRLS!

Me: (Sits waiting while Sylar gets chased by Raine, Jeslil, Atefeh, Tiff, and StephJP)

Sylar: (Comes back with his shirt missing and his hair messed up) you aren’t as ... fanatical as they are. And because you understand my need for ... (sniffs the air, gets up)

Me: (Sits waiting as Sylar gets lured in by the fan girls again)

Sylar: (comes back half naked with a plate of pumpkin pie) pie! Those are the reasons.

Me: I’m sorry, WHAT?! THAT’S WHY WE’RE FRIENDS?! BECAUSE I’M NOT FANATICAL AND I UNDERSTAND YOUR NEED FOR PIE?!

Sylar: (Looks shocked) umm...

Me: Yup, that seems right.

Sylar: -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment