Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sylar Short Stories: January 27 - 26, 23, 2010

Nicole! Nicole! Nicole! Nicole! Nicole! Nicole! Nicole! Nicole! Nicole! Nicole! Nicole! Nicole! Nicole! Nicole! Nicole! Nicole! Nicole! Nicole! Nicole! Nicole! Nicole! Nicole! Nicole! Nicole!

Me: (opens my bedroom window) I’M BUSY STUDYING! GO AWAY!

Sylar: BUT! YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS! IT’S SUPER AWESOME!

Me: NO! I HAVE A TEST TOMORROW AND I NEED TO STUDY! (closes window)

Sylar: BUT! ARGH. (Flies up to my window, knocks)

Me: (opens window) DUDE! I said I’m studying!

Sylar: (Flies in) AND I said that I NEED to show you something AWESOME!

Me: Fine. (Crosses arm, and sits on bed) what is it?

Sylar: (shows me the “separating thumbs” trick) OH! HOW DID I DO THAT?!

Me: (takes Chemistry textbook)

Sylar: Okay, I get the idea, you need to study.

Me: (whacks him in the head with my textbook)

Sylar: OW! What did you do that for?

Me: Oh I don’t know! I felt like doing something “AWESOME” to relieve my stress and frustration. AND IT WORKED!

Sylar: -_-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar!

Sylar: (walking towards me, unresponsive, eyes open)

Me: (returns his book, looks at the time, it’s near midnight) dude, what are you doing up at this time?

Sylar: (Still unresponsive, walking towards me, stops)

Me: (Waves my hand in front of his face) Hello?! Anyone home?

Sylar: (Walks towards his phone, presses buttons, speakerphone turns on, he dials a number)

Me: (Realizes) OH NO WAY! You’re sleepwalking! (Takes out phone, presses record button)

Sylar: (Walks towards his fridge, opens the door and takes his milk out)

Phone: HELLO? Anyone there?

Me: HIRO?

Hiro (on the phone): Nicole? Why are you calling me?

Me: I didn’t call you. Sylar did. Well he sort of did

Hiro: What do you mean he “sort of” phoned me.

Me: (watching Sylar) He’s sleepwalking

Hiro: no way! You should totally record this.

Me: One step ahead of you! Talk to you later! (Hangs up the phone)

Sylar: (Looks at his milk, then pours in it in his hand, drinks the milk) NO! THE PINK TURTLE CAN DO THE MOONWALK!

Me: (Walks towards him, still recording) Sylar? Hello?!

Sylar: (Still sleepwalking, takes out thawed raw chicken) THERE YOU ARE MISSES WINTERBERRY! (Goes back to bed cuddling the raw chicken)

Me: Wow...I`M GOING TO POST THIS ON ZACHARY QUINTO COMMUNITY IF YOU DON`T WAKE UP!

Sylar: (Still sleeping) I like soup.

Me: -_-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar!

Sylar: (on his phone) SHHH! HELLO?! (sighs) darn hold music.

Me: Why are you on hold?

Sylar: Because my laptop isn’t working (screams into the phone) HELLO? WHAT?! I’M 66TH IN LINE?! GAH!

Me: Do you want me to try to fix it?

Sylar: I’VE TRIED EVERYTHING! EVERYTHING! You can try, but trust me; you won’t be able to fix it.

Me: (tries to turn the laptop on, doesn’t respond)

Sylar: (screaming into the phone) YES I HAVE TECHINAL DIFFICULTIES, oh (presses a button on his phone, mutters) stupid automated voice

Me: (lifts up his laptop to check if everything is plugged in, sees that the battery isn’t all the way in, pushes it back in) Hey Sylar! I...!

Sylar: WAIT! I’VE JUST MOVED UP 4 SPOTS!

Me: Okay, whatever then! I’ll talk to you later.

(6 hours later)

Sylar: YES! NUMBER1 IN LINE!

Me: You’re still on hold?

Sylar: Yes...unfortunately.

Me: Hey, can I show you something? (grabs his arm and leads him to his laptop) Look at this! (Presses the power button, it turns on)

Sylar: (Mouth opens) How...how...how... did you do that? OH MY GOSH! YOU HAVE A POWER.I WANT IT. (holds me to the wall)

Man on the telephone: Hello? Sir? Is anyone there?

Sylar: Yes, hi! My laptop wouldn’t turn on but it’s fixed now, (sarcastically) thanks for your help.

Man on the telephone: Oh I’m sorry sir, this is the number for making reservations at our
hotel in the Bahamas.

Sylar: What? (throws phone at the wall, sneers) GIVE ME YOUR POWER!

Me: My power to be able to push a battery back into the slot?

Sylar: What? (sighs) -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment