Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sylar Short Stories: April 17, 4

Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar!

Sylar: NOW WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!

Me: So I have two passes and I was wondering if you wanted to go...

Sylar: YES! I’LL GO WITH YOU!

Me: Are you sure? You didn’t even finish hearing what I said!

Sylar: Don’t care! Let’s go!

(20 minutes later)

Sylar: (confused) Where are we?

Me: We are at the set of Star Trek!

Sylar: (Jaw drops) what? Are you serious? Spock’s not going to be there right? Can I sit in the captains chair?

Me: I have no idea. I guess we’ll have to see...

(On the set, I thank the person who gives me the passes and Sylar wanders around, I catch up to him)

Sylar: (Talking to Uhura) so I was wondering if you would like to go grab a coffee sometime?

Uhura: I am currently in a relationship with Spock if you hadn’t heard already. (she walks away)

Me: Awe, poor you. (Looks behind him) OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH. LOOK! Spock and Kirk!

Sylar: (turns around) jeez...Spock! Spock! Spock! That’s all I hear these days. On billboards, in the Big Bang Theory...

(Spock sits in the captains chair)

Sylar: (To Spock) hey. That’s my seat.

Spock: No it isn’t. It doesn’t have your name on it.

Sylar: (Laughs) Yes it does!

Spock: (gets out of the chair) where?

(Sylar sits down and laughs at him)

Kirk: AHEM! Out of the chair!

Sylar: (He gets up and Spock laughs at him) -_-


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar!

Sylar: (on the phone) I’m sorry. We can’t do this anymore

ME: Oh, you’re on the phone. I’ll just sit in the living room then.

Sylar: (Still on the phone) you mean so much to me, but it’s just not good for me!

Me: (Listens in to the conversation, getting a bit curious to whom he is talking to)

Sylar: (Voice is a little shaky) this relationship is hard to keep. Don’t you know that by now?

Me: (So curious now, whispers to myself) relationship too hard to keep?

Sylar: (In a serious tone) it’s not you, it’s me. I’m sorry...bye. (Hangs up)

Me: (Stands up) OH MY GOSH... YOU JUST BROKE UP WITH SOMEONE!

Sylar: (Dumbfounded) What?! NO! I was ending my subscription to Netflix!

Me: (Blinks a couple times) what? But everything you said that when you spoke to the Netflix person about cancelling your subscription was totally what someone who was breaking up with would say to the other.

Sylar: (Blinks) you just lost me. Don’t you think I would tell you if I were in a relationship with someone?

Me: (thinks) Nope.

Sylar: Exactly.

Me: -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment