Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sylar Short Stories (Super special edition): March 24, 25

Sylar Origin Story [Part 1]

Me: (Getting off work, I walk in the park, and I see a friend sitting on park bench) HEY! How are you?

Friend: (Brightens up) I’m awesome! I’M SO GLAD YOU’RE HERE! I need to tell you something! Sit down!

Me: (Sits down, looks at my friend) so what’s going on?

Friend: So you know how there is a pie eating contest?

Me: (Curious) Yes...(Looks behind her, sees a familiar person walking down the pathway, tilts my head left and right trying to remember who it is)

Friend: (notices this and looks behind) who’s that? He looks really really really familiar.

Me: (He walks past us and I continue to think, my eyes widen) oh...my...gosh...THAT’S SYLAR!

Friend: (leans into me.) Are you serious?

Me: YEAH! I’M POSITIVE! Those are his eyebrows! I’m going to say hi!

Friend: Are you CRAZY!? He’s a psychopathic serial killer! You don’t just say hi!

Me: I don’t care. (Gets up and starts walking towards him)

Friend: (just joking) so when he splits your forehead, can I have your vintage scarf?

Me: Hey Sylar! (He doesn’t turn around) SYLAR! (He still doesn’t turn around, he keeps walking) Fine... (Takes in a deep breath as I get closer to him) Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar!

Sylar: WHAT?!

Me: Hi! (Runs off giggling)

Sylar: -_-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sylar Origin Story [Part 2]

Sylar: (Finishes his coffee and goes outside, he thinks to himself) ‘Hmm...it looks nice outside, I’m going to go take a nice, peaceful walk’

Sylar: (Walks down the pathway in the park, looks around, he sees many couples, a lot of families, two teenage girls, a hotdog cart, and tourists.)

Person: That’s SYLAR!

Sylar: (Sighs, thinks to himself) ‘They always talk about me’ (Smiles, keeps walking)

Person: Hey Sylar!

Sylar: (Thinks to himself) ‘Oh no, not another fan girl, I think my peaceful walk just ended...should I fly out of here? No, it’ll cause too much of a scene’ (Keeps walking)

Person: SYLAR!

Sylar: (Walks a tiny bit faster)

Person: Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar!

Sylar: (Turns around) WHAT?!

Person: (Her work ID showing, her name being Nicole) Hi! (She runs away giggling)

Sylar: -_- ... (Turns around and keeps walking, smiles) Hmm...Nicole. Interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment