Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sylar Short Stories: January 11 - 7, 2010

Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar!

Sylar: (In a tree) WHAT?! I’M A LITTLE BUSY HERE!

Me: (Sceptical) what are you doing?

Sylar: WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE I’M DOING? I’m going to take my whip and swing over to the next tree LIKE IN INDIANA JONES!

Me: (notices that Sylar is dressed exactly like Indiana Jones) okay. (Starts to walk away)

Sylar: NO! Stay! You need to watch my awesomeness!

Me: (turns around) Okay.

Sylar: (Takes a deep breath, starts singing the Indiana Jones song, whips his whip and it catches the branch) get ready to see some awesome! (Jumps off tree, branch breaks, he falls on his back)

Me: (Eyes wide open, runs to his side) OH MY GOSH! Are you okay? (Looks at his stomach, a tree branch pokes through)

Sylar: Yeah, sure! I mean, THERE IS A TREE BRANCH STICKING OUT OF MY STOMACH! Take it out. NOW!

Me: (Grabs the branch and with a tug it slides right out) lovely. You know if I you sign this tree branch, I could sell it on EBay and some super obsessed fan would totally buy this.

Sylar: -_-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar!

Sylar: WHAT?!

Me: Do you want to play a game of soccer?

Sylar: Sure! (Mumbling to himself) This is going to be so easy.

(Gets onto the field)

Me: READY GIRLS?!

DobbyJunior, Raine, May, Persephone, Ziggyeor, and Atefeh: READY!

Sylar: When did those fan girls get there?

(Soccer ball falls down from sky)

Me: (Sylar and I running towards ball, Sylar gets it first) who you going pass it to? You’re the only one on the team MUWHAHAHA.

Sylar: (Evil look) I can use my power. (Attempts to use power, doesn’t work) What?

Me: (Kicks the ball from Sylar, accidently kicking him in the shin) Oops (runs towards the net at the goalie) GIRLS! I NEED SOME HELP HERE!

Sylar: (Lying on the floor in pain, grabbing his shin) THAT REALLY HURT!

(All the fan girls run towards Sylar and kneel by him, some stroking his leg, another massaging his shoulders)

Ziggyeor: Don’t worry, we’ll kiss it better!

Sylar: NO! NO KISSING!

Me: (WAKES UP in my living room on the couch, sees Sylar on the floor in pain) Hey! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY LIVING ROOM?

Sylar: WHY DID YOU KICK ME IN THE SHIN?

Me: I kicked you in the shin? WHILE I WAS SLEEPING? AWESOME! No, seriously, what are you doing here?

Sylar: I was going to scare you. AND THEN YOU KICKED ME.

Me: Well that’s what you get for trying to scare me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar!

Sylar: WHAT?!

Me: Guess what my mom said? She said that if I finish washing her car, SHE’S GOING TO GIVE ME PUMPKIN PIE! And you know I COULD give you some, if you help me...

Sylar: (Eyes bulge) REALLY? OKAY! YEAH! (goes to get the hose in the backyard)

Me: (Yells) Actually I think I’ll just give you my piece!

Sylar: (Pops out of nowhere right in front of me while I throw a bucket of water onto the car, which splashes him) REALLY!?

Me: Oh my gosh, I’m sorry Sylar. You came out of nowhere

Sylar: I DON’T CARE. (Takes off shirt, whips hair to get water off) CAN I REALLY HAVE YOUR PIECE?

Me: (Mouth wide open, what I see happens in slow motion, heart literally melting) Yes...

Sylar: (Jumps up and down) Yipee! (Washes the car)

Me: (Mouth still open) Oh wow, Sylar half naked on my driveway. Somewhere, the minds of fan girls are exploding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar!

Me: WHERE ARE YOU?! (Sees Sylar sleeping, starting to quietly leave)

Sylar: (Snoring, on the couch, cradling a teddy bear, mumbling) WAIT!

Me: (Stands still, turns around) what?

Sylar: (Still sleeping, mumbling) you need...you need to help...me find him
Me: (Giggling, going along, takes phone out to record) find who Sylar?

Sylar: (Snores) Waldo.

Me: (Giggling even louder) why do you want to find Waldo?

Sylar: (Turns over to the other side) because he...he has a power.

Me: (curious) what kind of power does Waldo have? The power to hide?

Sylar: (Snores) No...no...the power... the power... to have rubber duckies to appear out of nowhere. The duckies can eat the purple ... the purple... marshmallows. The marshmallows...purple...are the enemy of the yellow duck.

Me: (Bursts into laughter, waking Sylar)

Sylar: (Gets up and uses his power to hold me to the wall, in a serious tone) what are you doing here?

Me: (Still laughing, holds up my phone) Watch this.

Sylar: (Eyes bulge) this really happened? Why do I have no memory of this?

Me: Maybe your teddy bear knows (giggles while points at his teddy bear)

Sylar: Yes, maybe Mister Snuggles can explain the purple marshmallows!

Me: -_-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar!

Sylar: OH MY GOSH (Grinning from ear to ear) ARE YOU SEEING THIS?

Me: (Looks around, there are pumpkin pies everywhere) Yes, I’m seeing this. Oh my gosh.

Sylar: (Reaches out to grab one, all of a sudden someone from behind the pie grabs his hands and ties them up) HEY! WHAT THE HECK! NICOLE!

Me: Why are you looking at me? I’m not doing anything...

Sylar: (Looks down, feet tied up, pumpkins fall down from the shelf) NO! THE HORROR!

(Gayle walks towards Sylar, soon comes Lisa M, Kannbrown, Babysteps, Revica, and MLadyArtist )

Sylar: (Panicking) NICOLE! HELP ME UNTIE THESE ROPES BEFORE THEY GET ME!

Me: (sitting on a chair eating a pumpkin pie, mouth full) WOT?

Sylar: (falls to the ground, the girls kneels by him) AHHH...wait, they aren’t going to kill me... (A fan girl rubs her fingers through his hair, another takes off his jacket) Heh, I kind of like this... (A fan girl takes a piece of pie and feeds it to him) EWW THIS IS PRUNE PIE AND WHAT IS THAT POKING MY BACK?!

Sylar: (opens his eyes, lying in the park)

Me: (stops poking him) have a nice nap sleeping beauty?

Sylar: (frazzled) It was just a dream?! I didn’t eat prune pie and there aren’t any fan girls drooling all over me at this moment?

Me: NOPE, no fan girls! Well okay, me...

Sylar: -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment