Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sylar Short Stories: January 16 - 12, 2010

Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar!

Sylar: HELP ME FIRST!

Me: With what?

Sylar: There are some fan girls after me again!

Me: OH...well you can’t blame them.

Sylar: (Looking right and left) okay, well this is my last resort! (Changes into me)

Me: (Jaw drops) oh...my...gosh. YOU LOOK LIKE ME!

Sylar: (As me, same voice, same everything) I’m basically your twin. AND THAT’S WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO SAY WHEN THE FAN GIRLS COME OR ELSE

(In just a short time, Revica, Tiff, Goldenrod1034, Zachsfire, Jeslil, Steffigoosie, Angel, and May arrive)

Jeslil: Hey Nicole...um...(Looks at both Sylar and I, trying to figure out who is who)

Me: hi Jeslil (stands up to hug her, sits back down)

Angel: Who’s that? Your twin?

Me: Um (looks at Sylar, who looks like me [don’t forget this]) yes...

Revica: What’s your sister’s name?

Me: Sy...(Sylar cups my mouth to prevent me from speaking)

Sylar: (Dramatically) My name is Sylvia.

Tiff: Hello Sylvia! Nice to meet you! So Nicole, have you seen Sylar lately?

Sylar (Sylvia): (Almost shouting) NO!( Very quickly says) He’s not here! He’s never been here, he’s not even in the same city. Did you know he went to Nicaragua?

(Steffigoosie and May look each other with their eyebrows raised)

Goldenrod: That’s impossible! We just saw him 6 minutes and 54 seconds ago with...Nicole!

Me: (Looks at Sylar) Yes, Sylvia, would you care to explain this white lie to my friends?

Sylar: (scoffs) I’m not lying... (Everyone starts to close in on him, he gets up) Now there’s no need to get hasty (Changes back into Sylar) SEE YEAH! (Starts running, fan girls start chasing after him)

Me: (starts counting) 5...4...3...2...1

Sylar: (trips and fan girls start to “attack”) Nicole! Don’t just stand there! (Shirt comes off)

Me: Sorry! My mom needs me to help her bake some pies! See you later (walks away)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar!

Sylar: WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT!

Me: What are you doing?

Sylar: (Standing by a toaster) you know how when you toast bread and when it’s done you flinch? Well I’m trying not to flinch and I almost got it.

Me: You’re never going to not flinch.

Sylar: OH YEAH?! YOU WANNA BET?

Me: YEAH! How about if you don’t flinch when it pops up, I’ll bake you 10 pumpkin pies.

Sylar: Sure. (Super confident) Why not?

Me: Well what about if you do flinch?

Sylar: Fine...If I flinch, which I won’t by the way, then I’ll (thinks) give you...a...hug?

Me: Okay fine. Deal?

Sylar: Deal (shakes hands, the toaster pops and Sylar screams and jumps in the air)

Me: (Bursts out laughing) SUCKER!

Sylar: (Face is all red) that nearly gave me a heart attack!

Me: I KNOW! That was freaking funny though. Now give me a hug!

Sylar: -_- (*hugs*)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar!

Sylar: Wake up, you should be paying attention in class...

Me: (wakes up) Uggh... (takes out phone, texts Sylar.) “Get me out of class”

(Couple of boring minutes pass by)

Cop: (knocks on door, enters classroom, looks me dead in the eye) Excuse me, is there a Nicole present in this classroom?

Teacher: Yes, she’s sitting over there. Is there a problem officer?

Cop: Yes there is actually. Nicole’s finger prints were found at a possible murder scene yesterday.

Me: (freaking out inside, thinking to myself, stands up) IT WAS SELF DEFENCE AND IT WAS ONLY A GUN SHOT WOUND

(Everyone else around me with shocked expressions)

Cop: Can you please come with me downtown?

Me: (Takes stuff with me) fine.

(The cop and I leave the room, after a couple of steps I slap him in the arm, the cop transforms back into Sylar)

Sylar: What the heck was that for? And did you actually shoot someone?

Me: OF COURSE NOT! And I knew it was you! YOUR EYEBROWS DIDN’T CHANGE.

Sylar: (Feels his eyebrows) Oh, huh! My eyebrows are awesome

Me:-_-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sylo! Sylo! Sylo! Sylo! Sylo! Sylo! Sylo! Sylo! Sylo! Sylo! Sylo! Sylo! Sylo! Sylo! Sylo! Sylo! Sylo! Sylo! Sylo! Sylo! Sylo! Sylo! Sylo! Sylo! Sylo! Sylo! Sylo! Sylo! Sylo! Sylo! Sylo! Sylo! Sylo! Sylo! Sylo! Sylo! Sylo! Sylo! Sylo! Sylo! Sylo! Sylo! Sylo! Sylo! Sylo! Sylo! Sylo! Sylo! Sylo! Sylo! Sylo! Sylo! Sylo! Sylo!

Sylar: MY NAME IS SYLAR! And WHO ARE YOU?!

Brother: (Taken aback) Oh, I’m Nicole’s brother; she wanted to give you a message because she couldn’t see you today.

Sylar: (Sceptical) proceed...

Brother: (takes out piece of paper, clears throat) I HATE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW! YOU RUINED MY LIFE! I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU DID THIS TO ME. I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU KISSED HER. WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU! WE ARE NO LONGER FRIENDS. I HATE YOU.

Sylar: (Wide eyed) Nicole said that TO ME? WHAT COULD I HAVE DONE TO HER?

Brother: (looks at the piece of paper, wide eyed) OH! I’m sorry, that’s the wrong note!

Sylar: (calms down) Oh, that’s good. I thought you were serious.

Brother: (Takes out another note, clears throat) dear Sylar. I left you something in your jacket pocket. (brother leaves)

Sylar: (Sceptical, reaches into his jacket pocket, pulls out a piece of paper)

(The note says “You’re just so damn cute”)

Sylar: -_-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar! Sylar!

Sylar: (Sleeping on his couch, snoring)

Me: YES! (Covers my mouth, runs into his kitchen) hehehehehe. (Takes Pumpkin pie and whip cream from kitchen)

Sylar: (Snores louder, laughs in his sleep)

Me: (Carefully opens Sylar’s left hand, puts whip cream on hand, I start eating the pie, tickles his nose)

Sylar: (Right hand waves off the feather)

Me: (Whispers to myself) seriously?

Sylar: (Still sleeping) Seriously. (Left hand with whip cream grabs pie from table and starts eating it)

Me: You’re such a pig.

Sylar: (Wakes up, still chewing his pie) why are you here? What’s on my hand? AND WHAT AM I EATING?

Me: Whip cream and you’re eating pumpkin pie.

Sylar: Oh. Okay. (Licks his hand) I need more.

Me: So you don’t care that you happen to wake up eating pie?

Sylar: (grabs the whip cream can, sprays it into his mouth, then smiles) NOPE!

Me: -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment